Monday, August 4, 2008

About Me?

I am a junior attending James Campbell Highschool .

I specifically made this blog to post my work on it for my IB Film Studies Class.

My interests or hobbies are reading, usually fiction books. I do enjoy sleeping and eating, but I don’t think that’s really a hobby. I like to watch anime and I enjoy the films that were created by Hayao Miyazaki. I’m usually not so crazy about school but I do my work since I know it will benefit me in the future. I don’t care to get grades lower then B’s since I prefer to get A’s.

My goals for the next two years are to graduate high school with an IB diploma. I would also like to maintain good grades but at the same time enjoy my high school life.

My plans after high school are to attend college. I’m not really sure as to what college I want to go to yet, but I’ll decide that later on. I do know that I want to major in the medical field while being able to work with animals. I don’t want to be an ordinary veterinarian since I don’t want to work with your typical dogs and cats. I guess I would like to work on those animal reserves where you can not only be in charge with an animal’s health but also be able to have the chance to raise the animal. I guess zoos are okay as long as they have a variety of animals.

I don’t really have a favorite movie since I’m the type to enjoy all types of genres, but if I had to choose the movie I enjoyed the most watching I guess it would be have to be films created by Hayao Miyazaki since I enjoy anime. I guess my three top favorite films of Miyazaki would be Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and Howl’s Moving Castle.

No comments: